The Outback by Arc-Iris, features a select Maple Burl wood handle, with a precision machined tree pattern for unmatched grip in both dry and wet conditions. The blade is forged and honed from 3CR13 Stainless steel, and finished with a laser logo etching.
Sleek, elegant, refined, and comfortable in the hand and to the eye, the Outback defines the essential gentleman’s folder in the modern world.
This knife is shipped in an elegant foam lined, wood presentation/storage box.
All Arc-Iris knives feature slight differences in shading and imperfections due to the properties of wood, making each knife a special part of nature, and providing authenticity in every knife.
- Maple Burl handle and 3CR13 Stainless blade - Easy to sharpen
- Pocket clip for easy carry
- Utility anchor for attachment to backpack or bag
- Durable frame
- Strong, serrated locking blade for safety.
- Smooth hinge for quick and dependable use
- 3.25" Blade Length
- 7.62" Total Length
- Comes enclosed in a foam padded custom wood presentation box